Thursday, September 29, 2011

Saying Goodbye

It's with a sad heart I have to say goodbye to Baby Signs by Bryn.  It's been very fun teaching these past few years, getting to know the moms and their babies.  There are many things that I will miss but I realize that I have to say goodbye.  I am teaching preschool this year and I really wanted to make preschool and Baby Signs work but it's too much for me and my family.  BUT all is not lost.  There is a wonderful Baby Signs instructor in Waterbury, CT.  Please feel free to look up her website: http://www.babysignsprogram.com/byadilen/  or her Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/Babysignsbyadilen.

I know for some of you she will actually be closer and for some it's farther away. 

I will be teaching my last class, the Tummy Time class this Saturday.  Then I will be having a "Tag Sale" on Oct 22nd at my home (90 Overlook Rd South Windsor) from 9AM until Noon.  I will be selling all my Baby Signs inventory at cost - meaning you'll pay what I paid for it.  Plus some of the items I used in my classes like the yoga balls (I don't need 3 of them) and some of the toys.  There will also be some of the regular tag sale type things in the mix as well.  Hope to see some of you then! 

HAPPY SIGNING!

0 comments: