Monday, July 12, 2010

July 15th Class Cancelled

Due to the high heat and humidity I've decided to cancel the "My Outside Adventure" class for July 15th. There is still room for the class on the 29th and hopefully the weather will be a bit more pleasant. Please email me if you'd like to register for that class @ Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you all!